[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Desktop Alert & Mobile Alert Software Community Forum • View topic - Startup Auto - ready to go each time

Startup Auto - ready to go each time

Request New Features here

Startup Auto - ready to go each time

Postby icm63 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:59 am

HI,

I have the client desktop alert software installed (note: I am not an admin).

I did a restart of my computer,

I had to ....
1) restart the desktopalerts.exe
2) re logon with username and password

To do this each time is a pain.

Can you create a ini file that saves logons/pass and have it start up each time 'ready to go' every time I start my PC !!
icm63

Re: Startup Auto - ready to go each time

Postby nagender » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:05 am

It looks like your account does not have registry access to save the user id, that's why it is asking that again and again.
######################
Nagender Sangra
C.T.O, Sangranet Tech.

######################
nagender

Postby icm63 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:13 pm

I also have to load the sound file link as well...

QUESTION

I thought that for a client to get alerts (I am client) , all thats needed to be done is to pass there email address to admin ( alerts sender) to get the alerts.

I am testing you alerts system with another. He has downloaded demo/trial, sent me the exe, I setup up with it ( opend firewall etc) , he loaded my email in his admin and sent me an alert (of course I did not get it)

What does a receiver of alerts need to do to get alerts ???
icm63

Postby nagender » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:13 pm

######################
Nagender Sangra
C.T.O, Sangranet Tech.

######################
nagender

Postby icm63 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:47 pm

icm63