[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Desktop Alert & Mobile Alert Software Community Forum • View topic - Admin to clients situation, please advise best setup !

Admin to clients situation, please advise best setup !

General discussion, feedback, and announcements

Admin to clients situation, please advise best setup !

Postby icm63 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Say 1 Admin
Say 200 clients

I only want clients to get alerts if they have paid there monthly subscription..
Do I send them my username and password for the client software, or can they user the own one ??

Do non admin Clients register on website or not, do they create special NON admin client accounts via website, to get different campaigns from the admin each and every month ?

Preferences
1) The download new client alerts tool each month
2) they use there own logon and passsword
3) if they havnt paid subs, alerts wont work

What are the setup options ????? Video doesnt go into that !!
icm63

Re: Admin to clients situation, please advise best setup !

Postby deepika » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:33 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Deepika
Forum Admin
BusinessAlerts
deepika
Site Admin

Postby icm63 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:16 am

Well you didnt confirm the correct setup for myself..

So I guess its this, as I require a new campaign each month, so that only paid monthly subscribers get alerts.I cant remove no paying subscribers by NOT sending them the new username and password of the DesktopAlerts.exe alerts tool.

1) I set up a new compaign each month.
2) Each new campaign results in a new verison of the DesktopAlerts.exe
3) From (2) this also requires a new unique username and pasword for the DesktopAlerts.exe software. This username and password is not the same as my logon to the website to use my admin rights.
4) As my setup is '1 admin to 200 clients/subscribers' I must select the option 'multiple User Activations on Subscription Page'. Otherwise alerts will not work.
5) Subscribers do not logon onto your website, there only action is downloading the 'DesktopAlerts.exe' from my site, and paid subscribers get the new username and password for the active month.

I download 'DesktopAlerts.exe' from your site to a created link to my website for download by my subscribers.

I guess thats it, if this is not correct please advise !!
icm63

Postby nagender » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:40 am

######################
Nagender Sangra
C.T.O, Sangranet Tech.

######################
nagender

Postby nagender » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:43 am

######################
Nagender Sangra
C.T.O, Sangranet Tech.

######################
nagender

Postby nagender » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:48 am

######################
Nagender Sangra
C.T.O, Sangranet Tech.

######################
nagender

Postby icm63 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:27 am

icm63

Postby nagender » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:17 am

######################
Nagender Sangra
C.T.O, Sangranet Tech.

######################
nagender

Postby nagender » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:15 pm

######################
Nagender Sangra
C.T.O, Sangranet Tech.

######################
nagender

Postby icm63 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:51 pm

Ok thanks..

option1
So if I have the muti user activated it is the one username and password for the 200 subscribers for the DesktopAlerts.exe.

option2
But if I have 200 recurring subscriptions. Where do the usernames and passwords come from, do I get them from the users, as currently the users just logon on to my site with a username and password that I supply each month.
Users do not logon to my site with there own user name and password.

So I guess option1 is best for me, is that correct ????
icm63

Next

Return to The Lounge