How can i get Alerts on my iPhone?

FAQs for Desktop Alerts version 5

How can i get Alerts on my iPhone?

Postby deepika » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:11 am

1. Firstly you need to find out the name of your Alert Service provider app on the Apple App Store, search on App Store and install it on your iPhone / iPad.

2. If you have the Desktop Alert Subscription with your Alert provider, you can use that subscription credentials in your iPhone app as well but remember that only One Device will get the alert at one time. To do that, just click on Register/Login button on main screen and enter your registered email and password to activate your app.

3. Alternatively, you can register for new account from within the iPhone app itself. Just click the Register/Login button on main screen and then Register button, fill up the form and submit.

4. For Real Time Alert Notifications, you can purchase Premium mode from within the app by clicking on the Premium button on main screen and completing the subscription payment. Subscription charges can vary with each service provider and you can see the exact charges in the app itself.

5. In Basic mode (free), there are no Instant Alert Notifications rather you have to click the Refresh button on Alerts Screen to fetch the new alerts.

6. Please see the Help screen in the app for the exact info on all the options.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Deepika
Forum Admin
BusinessAlerts
deepika
Site Admin

Return to FAQs for v.5